As part of the SUSECON Digital 2021, on behalf of our team and NDS Technologies, I will be making a presentation about the use of ThinLinc + SUSE for providing Linux Remote Desktops for banking.
You are welcome to watch the presentation!
Registration is free and open to anyone interested.
- When: 18th May 2021 17:30 (BST)
- Who: Jean Zagonel, Global Marketing Manager at Cendio ThinLinc
- What: Provision of scalable, secure remote SUSE desktops for banking [CAS1038]
- Where: SUSECON Digital Platform
- Abstract: IT systems are essential to our daily life since diversified services rely on them. However, in the banking sector, IT systems are even more critical for two reasons. First, the banks can’t operate without access to the systems. Second, the customers and operations data are highly sensitive and subject to refined standards of privacy protection. Such an environment requires highly reliable IT solutions. Watch this session to learn how NDS Technologies distributed ThinLinc, the Linux Remote Desktop Server developed by Cendio, for more than 300 bank branches and 4000 employee desktops across Pakistan.