A Musical Tribute to ThinLinc and Cendio

Hey ThinLinc Fans!

Guess what? I got hit by a wave of inspiration and decided to pen a tribute song for our beloved ThinLinc and Cendio! With a dash of ChatGPT’s lyrical magic and a sprinkle of Sumo AI’s musical genius, I whipped up something that’s part foot-tapper, part workday energizer.

I’m thrilled to share the song with you: [Listen to the tribute song here!] It turned out so cool, it might just make our servers dance! So, plug in your headphones and get ready for a tune that’s designed to make your day a little less mundane and a lot more melodious. Give it a listen and let’s make our workday rock a little harder!

Also, I’m curious—how many of you are using AI in your daily routines? Are there any other creative or fun ways you’re integrating AI at work or at home? I’d love to hear your stories and ideas!

Rock on,
Nia Remez

1 Like

Cool @niarem!

The music is really cool! I got inspired.

I am exploring AI in general, testing different tools, mainly using the ones that help with fixing grammar and tutor for writing.
I also tested some small coding tasks.

Among the AI stuff I tested, I can mention: ChatGPT, Google Gemini, Suno AI, Midjourney.

I am also curious to hear from other community members.

1 Like